Our licensed physical therapists offer services and recovery support for general musculoskeletal conditions for adults and children of all ages.
We treat children for the following conditions:
- Balance disorders
- Congenital muscular disorders
- Developmental delays with gross motor skills, such as crawling and walking
- Gait dysfunctions
For common conditions such as headaches, knee pain, low back pain, neck pain, running injuries and sports rehabilitation, we offer the following services:
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Women’s health and pelvic floor rehabilitation
In addition, McKenzie credentialed clinicians provide mechanical diagnosis and therapy, or MDT, for the spine and peripheral joints.